1. Create an IIS website (either a website or "Application" on an existing site). If you are installing this on Windows XP you will only be able to create an “Application”.
2. Enter a description for your new site. This screen will not be presented if you are installing on Windows XP.
3. Enter the full path and name of the "SqlWebAdmin" directory created from the download as the website home directory.
4. Make sure that the Application Pool's user has Read and Execute access to the directory.
5. Click "Finish" button.
6. Make sure the .NET 2.0 is the current ASP.NET runtime. In IIS console, right click the website just created, choose "Properties" option.
7. Run the website.
8. Browse the list of the files under the website, right click "default.aspx", and click "browse". That will start the web application.